"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Morning Run

Went for a short run at McRitchie Reservoir this morning. I tried to keep my pace constant throughout, but on our way back, I was panting like a dog! I really need to build up my stamina and strength. The up and down slopes were killing me. And I only ran about 5km or less.

But the shoe turned out alright, able to help me regain the grip after almost slipping on some loose gravel. And it didn't feel too hot or heavy either.

We were talking about running the inner route in future, which stretches about 11km at least, not sure if it's a round trip so it could be more. It should lead us all the way to the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve pass some lakes, reservoirs, and jungle trail. Sounds like fun.

1 comment:

veola said...

Muahaha, what you mentioned sounds like fun too! And I know it!