"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Sunday, December 26, 2004

MR25 ultra

I'm at work right now, so this will be a quick one.

At this moment, CT and TLR is at MR running the MR25 ultra.
CT just called me about 45 minutes ago upon completing her 1st round. I sent her there in the morning, a bit late, she started around 0710hrs. She also took the wrong route, which is about 2km longer!

Each round is about 11km.

One more round and she would have already overtaken what I did yesterday. Cool huh?
Furthermore, the terrain is much more difficult, off-road with lots of slopes.

As of now, she still has about 9.5 hours to achieve her goal of above 50km.

All the best Ct & TLR!

UPDATE: It is now about 2210hr. The run is over. CT is already in bed now. She told me she felt her calf muscle 'jump' when walking back to the endpt. I suspect an acute muscle tear. She's sort of limping right now, and she mentioned getting punk grrl over tomorrow to help her run errands. Fed her with painkillers and vitamin C, E, and Omega3. And apply an ice-pack to the pain. Look out for her blog update tomorrow!

No comments: