"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Finish whatcha started

Wanna know how to achieve inner peace?

Easy. Just make sure you finish what you started. Do it, it works.

Talk about finishing what you started, my dear bro TLR and I talked about trekking through the Mandai forest with the girls, namely fd n ct, who knows, maybe pg too? I'm thinking of asking 5d, LS, n maybe mt too! The more the merrier. TLR already has the day's plan all worked out, so I'm only left with the simple task of executing it. Sounds like fun. God willing, we'll finish the whole thing by afternoon coz my mum is expecting me to bring her to watch my long lost cousin in concert in the evening. I don't really listen much to local chinese music but then my mum already hinted very strongly that I should ferry her there, plus it's a good chance for me to see my cousin again, so...

Ah, but I digress.

I'm sooo looking forward to the trek. Should be a walk in the park (albeit a long one). I've never seen the trail before so it's good that I check it out before attempting to cycle or run the same route in the near future.

After tonight, I'm off for 4 days, so I'll be catching Wesley Snipes in Blade Trinity later while ct n Elliot watch Bridget Jones clowning around with those two blokes. Nah... I'd rather watch Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy and their bitter sweet love stories.

Right now, I'm dog tired. I'm out.

3 comments:

The Lonely Runner said...

Hey Bro,

I need think, we need to discuss on the transportation after reaching bkt timah. I dun think we want to trek back to MacRitchie again. We all will be very tired by then, if we do that, than we going to finish it until evening.

I was thinking of meeting you at Bkt Timah park, than one of us will drive to MacRitchie and leave one car behind at Bkt Timah. After we finish the trek. The car that was left behind at Bkt Timah will drive to MacRitchie to take the car. What do u think?

Hey bro, scary lah, I am not sure of the track. Scared. Hopefully, there are people over there along the way to ask around. We find our way together ok?

veola said...

ah... logistics logistics, always a headache isn't it?

no prob, we'll meet at da bukit, we leave our car at da endpt, hop into your car and head to the startpt. Set?

The Lonely Runner said...

Can bro! tat will be goood idea!