"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Women of Substance

Was googling around the web while listening to Kevin's mishmashed(in my icq profile, I once stated that I speak some Yiddish, well there you go, don't ask me how and where I learned it coz I donch know) playlist when this rich voice suddenly broke the monotony. The song is In The Glade, sung by... Milla Jovovich?! That model/actress and... singer?

Just to be sure, I googled up her name and, indeed, the song was sung by her, and there's many more! I was already pretty impressed by her performance in The Fifth Element, one of the many movies she acted in. I know she is this beautiful Revlon model. And now, she is a singer/songwriter, too.

She just became the most talented model in my little red book.

Oh, and I just found out from Miyagi's blog that, besides Hossan Leong, he seems to be old buds with Steph Song too... what the.... this chow-corprer... maybe I should ask him if he knows my DJ/songwriter/singer cousin who goes by the monicker Jiujian, or Q-Ken (believe me, his real name sounds alot nicer), kinda lost touch with him for years now. Oh, but I did asked if he's friend with Amy Cheng, my biggest fan

4 comments:

Mr Miyagi said...

Nah, old buds with Hossan only. Not so old bud with Steph Song. And Amy Cheng, used to know from work. Your Cuz, dunno leh. Wish I was old buds with Milla Jovovovovovich.

veola said...

ah... u r making me really curious about what u do!

Anonymous said...

Milla is terrific. She played her role perfectly in the Fifth Element (I still remember her saying in that odd, lilting way, "Multipass").

She's the only reason why I like the RE movies. :)

- Saki
blog.tousled.org

veola said...

Yeah, she is, after all, the Perfect Being!