"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Friday, January 07, 2005

1st movie 2005

Turns out, the very 1st movie I watched in 2005 is also the very last one I watched in 2004.

Went to catch Kung Fu Hustle again in City Square J.B. with Fox. Again cuz what I watched in Singapore was dubbed in Mandarin, and I really wanna hear them with their original voices. But I must admit after watching the Cantonese version that the quality of the dubbing was so well done that the differences were barely noticeable.

Even though I'm watching it for the 2nd time, I still laughed at the jokes and got thrilled by the action. It's really a very good movie.

Before the show, we were hunting high and low for Genki Sushi, and we actually went to Sushi King at the basement to ask the girl at the door where the hell is this Genki Sushi, muahahaha. Dumbfounded, she just looked at us and said she doesn't know. We managed to find it later at the 4th level and ended up stuffing ourselves with sushi, teriyaki chicken and the works till we can barely move.

Back at the island, met up with ct and stuff ourselves with some hot and spicy tom yam and beef noodles at Siam Kitchen. Not bad.

But now I know one thing. Tom yam, beef, salmon, and eel, they don't really get along that well. Since last night, my stomach has been complaining!

Outside, the weather is fine, cloudy, temperature around 27degrees celsius. I feel like going out for a run. But I'm also thinking about the beaches at Sentosa...

No comments: