"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Monday, January 31, 2005

Handicapped mouse

Ever used a mac and find yourself struggling with that one button mouse and felt awkward and handicapped, like something's missing?

Ever wonder why Apple chose to fit all their macs with single button mouse as default? (yes, plug in a 2-button mouse and it will work just fine)

Well, I did, and I just found out why, after reading this article.

For everything that happens, there must be a reason, right?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well in my opinion, mac's are annoying anyways, but at last there is an explanation. hooray!

veola said...

i dun mind having anything Apple to annoy me, anytime!

Fd said...

yes APPLE is so annoying!! i feel stupid using it. hehehee.. n cant b bothered to figure out how to happily use it when i know i can simply use windows. hehehehe however i think one day i'v to learn to use Mac then i can 'touch' tlr's computer! ehehhehe..

The Lonely Runner said...

Hey, I owned an iMac! And I love it with all my heart! it's coool! :)

veola said...

wah, bro, you got iMac! Which one? The recent one with the flat panel display or the older one which looks like a 14inch TV?

The Lonely Runner said...

mine is the flat panel! I loike!

Fd said...

*rolls eyes* hmph! ehehehehe... i shall mess with it one day!! bombard with lotsa virus! ehehhehehehe...