"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2005

Date: Wednesday 27 April 2005
Time: 6.00pm
Venue: The Padang, Singapore
Type: 5.6km corporate run


Official website
Registration Info

This is an event you have to sign up as a minimum team of 4 men/women or 2 men/2 women. But, as what ct did last year, you can also sign up through your friends company.

Since I'll be registering myself and for ct too, if anyone out there wants to participate and don't mind running under the 'Chartered Semicon' banner, feel free to contact me. I'm sure my company captain Ron Dickinson would love to have more people to join us!

In preparation, I'll give my knees another week of rest. I'll probably then do some swimming and light jogging at the nearby Yishun Stadium track so there'll be less impact on my knees. Guess I'll have to learn to 'like' running round in circles, or ovals, if you will. I'll limit myself to 2.4km to 4.8km and build from there. Maybe faster shorts and slower longs.

If I want to be able to enjoy running even when I'm much older, got to learn to pace myself, got to learn to love my knees!

7 comments:

The Lonely Runner said...

hey bro! I WANT TO JOIN? Please register me in! Call me if u need my details. Thank you soo much!

The Lonely Runner said...

can ask chris, pear and philip to join?

veola said...

all right man bro! the more the merrier! u guys are my running kakis, must join!

aqriz said...

*sigh* timing bad lah..so dissapointed :-(

veola said...

why is that, ligo?

It falls on my work day too, I'll have to take maybe a half day leave for this, join us!

aqriz said...

I dont mind taking leave too. I have plenty -> 38days.
My hubby on night shift, no one looking after my baby.
Peiseh to ask my mum to extend her service.

veola said...

wow, 38 days leave, can go europe or somewhere for tour man...