"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Mixed Emotions




Yesterday was my 33rd b'day. Thanks to all my family & friends who remembered.
But really, I don't even celebrate my own b'day. It's just a good time for me to see who are the thoughtful ones who cared!

It was another jolly good day for me, as usual. I decided to get the less pleasant things out of the way first.
Which brings me to my overdue speeding ticket. Paid the $300 fine, double from the original $150 (not $120, I was mistaken), and agreed to the damn machine that I am CONVICTED in court for speeding (so does that mean that I am a criminal since I have a criminal record now?). @#$%....OK, calm, cool, steady. I'm not gonna let this ruin my day. It's nobody's fault but my own. I'm not gonna be the kinda person who always have to put the blame on someone else, even if its my own fault. Just walk on Kevin.

Sent Siti for her facial, then proceed to my favourite past-time. Movies. Yeah! We got lucky too!
Read what ratings I gave the movies here.

Before that, I also paid a visit to the consex shop at Bugis Village. Why only for those above 23? Thought you're considered an adult at 21 and you are free to do what you like? So in Singapore, its different?

Now I'm getting ready to go out for another movie! The Stepford Wives.

No comments: