"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Running in a few hours

I'll have to be up and running in a few hours time and yet I'm still here typing this... Looks like I'll take a few hours to finish the 12km if I stay up any longer.

Anyway, thought of doing a movie marathon today to prepare myself for the run but I under-estimated the weekend crowd. I really didn't know which movie was pulling the crowd. Jacky Chan's new movie, or was it Milla Jojovich's Resident Evil? I checked RE, even single seats were all taken. So I ended up watching Seeing other People. Not a bad show, I give it 7/10. Its a sex comedy about having flings or meaningless sex with total strangers, quite funny. Slightly better than the Korean horror movie The Ghost, which wasn't too scary except for a few nice twists towards the end. 6.5/10.

I'm just done watching Rock Star starring Marky Mark (Mark Wahlberg) and Jenniffer Aniston. How the hell did I miss this on the big screen? I remembered waiting and waiting for it but I can't recall it being screened? Anyway, it was so cool watching real rock stars playing the band members. Zakk Wylde (Ozzy), Jason Bonham (Bonham, son of Led Zep drummer), Jeff Pilson (Dokken), and Blas Elias (Slaughter) as the drummer in the tribute band. And the figure hugging fishnet thing Aniston was wearing? Man! I give it 7+0.5/10. 0.5 bonus for JA's outfit, heheh. Of course, I have to suppress my grin and put on a stoic face, cos my crazy horse was sitting right beside me.

Stayed up a little longer just to catch all the EPL goals. Arsenal, Chelsea, MU, all won by a single goal. Liverpool scored 3. Although I think all 3 were more or less deflected. While Baros worked hard and Luis Garcia was lively, I thought Cisse was a sissy. He whined too much. If this goes on, he'll just be an expensive Heskey, no more. Better buck the **** up Cisse.

No comments: