"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Goose Down! Goose Down!

Drove down to the Expo to fetch her and some stuff she's buying, quilts, pillows, bolsters. Bolsters? Why in the world she wants a bolster for?
When I was younger, I could never sleep without one. But for the past 8 years, I never needed one. What for? I have something much more satisfying and interesting to hug, plus, its warm!
Then again, there are some really good deals here. You have pillows and protectors that are anti-everything. Dust mites, fungi, germs, you name it. And the pillows are 50% goosedown, who cares what makes up the other half. And only $10?(Use to pay a few times more for these) You accept plastic? I'm gonna get me a truck load of them! Yes! I just saved myself some money by spending some. Now Let's go for some Swenson's icecream to celebrate!

No comments: