"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Sunday, October 24, 2004

three words

Sat through about 2 hours worth of Wong Kar Wai's 2046. It was raining outside, the cinema's air-conditioning was on full blast, and my knees were in pain.

It's a very slow paced and deep movie about relationships. And my interpretation of it can be summed up in three words; fate, timing, choice.

Reminds me of a time when I was in an active friendship/relationship with a few girlfriends. But at the end of the day, I had to make a choice, and in the process, break a few hearts. Granted, Wong's movies are not for everyone, you either love it or hate it, so I could be biased when I give it a 8/10.

Should have put on my longjohns, would have enjoyed the show much better.

No comments: