"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Watz Happening

Quite a few things happened in the past few days. And I've had many mood swings, much like what the ladies call PMS, haha.

I've been having 2 repetitive dreams for the past few. One is a nightmare, the other one sweet as honey.

In the nightmare, I have this very cute and adorable kitten whom I've grown to love. But it has this malady or curse that will turned it into a humongous, gargantuan monster with green eyes and veins popping out all over the place every once in a blue moon. I fought it bravely, but it was a tough fight. Coz I know this monster was actually the very cuddly kitten, so how can I kill it? I was trying my best to buy enough time so that this monster will somehow turn back to the kitten, and maybe I can find a cure for what ails it. I will try forever, or die trying.

Sometimes, I can almost understand why some people chose to stay single, and some turn gay or lez.

Well as for the sweet dream.... It's xxx rated and really too explicit to put up here la... I'll leave it to your imagination, muahahahaha.

Sometimes, I don't understand how people can stay single without a soul mate, or turn gay or lez.

I'm also very glad that I've met a bunch of fellow sports-lovers, and ran into an old friend.

It started out when someone named Sukaimi of the roadburners left a msg on my wife's blog. Followed the url and found out that they are actually a group of healthy living and fun loving runners who just love to run. Check them out! Its amazing, the feats that they have accomplished, like the 120km round Sg island run, its unbelievable! Next year, I'll join them for sure. We've exchanged contacts and agreed to take part in some team events, soon. I'm a waterboy, can help in the swimming part, I'll leave the real hard-work of running to them, the elite, haha.

Also, from the roadburners blog, saw Wendy's blog. She is a cyclist and loves to participate in cycling events. Since she's Malaccan, her melayu is very cim. I think my CT will gain much when she gets to know Wendy, can improve her pidgen bahasa melayu(baku, malaysia, whatever!), heheh. She's been bugging me to get us a pair of bicycles for years after she gave her's away and mine got stolen, but, due to a lack of 'motivation', I've not done so.


Leonard-me-Ken-ChinWee
Remember Ken, he was the mastermind behind the 'distraction' for my guitaring deficiencies during a talent-time competition, and the lead-guitarist from my 2nd band! We've lost touch for a few years now, but we ran into him yesterday evening at PS. He's still very much into writing his own stuff now with his current band, and took part in competitions like Asian Beat and even got into the semi-finals! Good for you Ken. He even asked out of courtesy if I'm willing to play drums for him again should his drummer have problems. Heheh, sure Ken, anytime. Double pedal, paradiddle, even sing, just like old times, no problemo!

So, battling monster, sexy dreams (or izit real?), the sporting vibes are back, the musical contacts surface again... it's gonna be exciting!

1 comment:

The Lonely Runner said...

kev paisey lah! hehe! do not think highly of us. we are not the elite runners ah! we are just like any other ordinary runners that you can find in your neighbourhood! even you oso can lah berader! - sukaimi