"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Friday, November 26, 2004

Daewoo on ma hands

Saw the Hollywood remake of Taxi yesterday. It's your typical feel-good comedy. Jimmy Fallon was pretty funny in an off-beat goofy kinda way. And some scenes were so hilarious, with Queen Latifah goofing around with Jim. It doesn't come close to the original French masterpiece by Luc Besson, but it has it's moments.

Don't really like the girls though. What are they flaunting? Skin and bones? And some parts, they are suddenly speaking English among themselves?

Anyway, if you got nothing else to do and want to have a good laugh, the show is alright.
Oh, and if you got a Daewoo car, you've got to catch this movie!

Note: From this post on, I'm not gonna openly rate the movies I watch, cos one man's meat is another's poison, I don't want my liking or disliking of a show to cloud anyone's judgement before they watch the movie. Many a times, after reading bad reviews about a movie, I went on to watch it anyway and I tend to disagree with the reviewer's opinion. So if you are really interested in how I rate them, just hold your mouse pointer over the *

2 comments:

Miss B said...

Aww Kev! Gisele Bundchen is the supermodel of the moment...of course she's skinny. I love her looks! But I suppose you like your girls curvier huh? But this is one cool movie...gives me a reason to insult those Daewoo owners.

veola said...

Yeah, she has beautiful facial features though, and the way she frisk the female cop... man!