"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

National Treasure

I'm really looking forward to this movie, along with Immortal. All these mystical stuff are really so facinating.

After watching the trailers of National Treasure, it really makes me wonder why the 1 dollar bill has the pyramid plus the all-seeing-eye, etc. Then I chance upon this entry which describes in detail what it all means. Now I know! Be sure to read the comments as well.

Somehow, after reading about the US note, it reminds me of the presidents of the US, past to present, which reminds me of... this?

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hey, that's funny. Glad I could help out! :-)

Buzz
http://www.buzzstuff.net

veola said...

yeah, funny, it's hard work... heheh.