"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Week

This past week or so has been the best I've ever had in a while.

Watched some great movies, I'm enjoying a good week at work, and now I'm having another 4 days break. Yahoo!

CT is busy getting herself involved in running and stuff and daring to do things without the need to have me around, like the Mizuno Wave 10km run she just did. Check out some pics they took of her. I think she's Edward Scissors-hand's sister or something...

I just love it when I see my dear enjoying life and having fun. Hope she'll keep it going even when school starts next year. Healthy body=healthy mind=attractive person!

Ok! Time to get back to some running and swimming! And movies, of course!

If things go as planned, I should be going for a morning swim later and hopefully a movie. My colleague said Bride and Prejudice was horrible, so I think I'll give it a miss. Maybe I'll go for Taxi instead. Can't wait for Immortal to screen...

3 comments:

The Lonely Runner said...

ct tooo many peace lah! hehe! all the pics look good! loook exactly like very pro. unlike mine, loook so kental! hehehe

The Lonely Runner
http://thelonelyrunner.blogspot.com

veola said...

your pics look good... your outfit very nice and striking!

ViXen said...

Can't help it la.. too many photograhers along the way.. Peace baby,yo!