"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee 李小龙 (1940 - 1973)

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Saw

Went to see Saw just now.

Saw the movie, that is.

Erm... pardon my poor Ingrish. I try again. I just finished watching the movie titled Saw.

This is some great movie making. For something that's shot in just 18 days, with no need for expensive special effects or some over-paid super-idols to carry the movie or some big name director to call the shots, this is the kind of movie that's worth my time and dime! 9/10.

Saw 2 has been announced. And Alexandra Bokyun Chun is such a babe.

Halfway through the movie, 2 men in blue came in to frisk the theater with their flashlights. A few minutes later, another 2 came in to join them. I made sure that my cadbury bar which I smuggled in was hidden well out of sight, just in case. Nah, maybe they're just looking for a big rat, must be.

Music discovery alert: From FIFA2005 soundtrack~ "Take Your Mama" by Scissor Sisters, best song of the lot. "Augen Auf!" by Oomph!, Rammstein soundalike but nice song anyhuay. "Brooklyn is Burning" by Head Automatica, feet tapping muzak!

Next Up: Birth, Taxi, Aishwarya Rai... oops, I mean to say... Bride and Prejudice

No comments: